Maca coffee, a caffeine-free herbal beverage made from powdered maca root, helps increase energy and stamina, and supports other body systems, such as reproductive and sexual health.
HOW OT MAKE A CUP OF MACA COFFEE:
- 1 cup of hot water, milk, or your preferred alternative milk
- 1 tablespoon of maca powder
- Optional: 1/4 tablespoon of ground cinnamon
- Optional: 1 tablespoon of a sweetener of choice, such as honey or maple syrup
1. Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
2. Heat on medium-low for about five minutes.
3. Whisk until fully blended.
For an enhanced maca coffee recipe with additional health benefits:
- 2 to 4 teaspoons of maca powder
- 2 cups of water
- 1-inch piece of chaga or 2 teaspoons of chaga powder
- 1 tablespoon of dandelion, chicory, or burdock root powder, or 2 tablespoons of chopped and sifted dried herbs
- 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- Optional: 1/2 teaspoon of cacao or carob
- Optional: 2 teaspoons of medium-chain triglyceride (MCT) oil or coconut oil
1. Place water in a pot.
2. Add chaga, maca, dandelion root, cinnamon, and cacao to the water.
3. Simmer on medium-low heat for at least 15 minutes.
4. Strain out herbs if using the cut and sifted variety.
5. Optionally, add MCT or coconut oil before drinking.
6. Divide into two six-ounce servings if sharing.
7. Enjoy as-is or add milk or an alternative form of milk.
MACA COFFEE WORKS BETTER THAN VIAGRA
Looking for a natural way to boost your sex life? Meet maca root, a super plant that might help you feel better in the bedroom. While Viagra helps with getting an erection, it doesn't really do much for wanting to have sex. Maca is different – it seems to make you more interested in sex, and it might help with some other things too.
What Science Says:
Scientists have looked at how maca affects sex, and it's pretty interesting. In studies with rats, maca made them better at sex, both when they took it once and when they took it regularly.
For guys, maca might not be a fix for erection problems like Viagra, but it could help with other things. Unlike Viagra, maca seems to make guys produce more and healthier sperm. So, if you're thinking about starting a family, maca could be a cool thing to try.
How They're Different:
Viagra is like a quick fix – you take it when you need it, just before having sex. But maca is more like a friend that helps you over time. If you take maca regularly, it might make your sex life better in the long run.
When Maca Gets to Work:
Maca works at different speeds depending on its color, how you eat it, and how your body works. There are lots of colors of maca, like red, yellow, and black. Black maca seems to be the quickest, especially for helping guys make more sperm.
How you eat maca matters too. You need to boil or extract it before eating. And here's a cool thing: maca extract seems to work faster than other forms, like gelatinized maca or maca flour.
So, if you want a little help with your sex life, maca root could be a natural way to go. It might not work as fast as Viagra, but it could be a good friend for the long haul. Try it out and see how it makes you feel!
Make your order today!